International Companies Operating in Ireland
The Irish corporate tax regime incentivises foreign companies to relocate here. Ireland’s tax treaty network make it attractive for overseas companies to establish a foreign holding or trading company in Ireland. In addition, the Irish corporate tax rate can be lowered through careful tax planning.
Warren & Partners assists international companies to operate out of Ireland by providing advice on:
- optimal structure for the Irish operation, tax residency and trading status.
- financing of the operation.
- comprehensive value added tax (VAT) advice.
- tax efficient ways to repatriate profits to the home country.
- accessing attractive research and development (R&D) tax incentives.
- the holding company capital gains tax (CGT) exemption.
- the corporation tax exemption for "start up" companies.
Other services include full corporate tax compliance services, payroll services and company secretarial services. During the all-important start up phase, Warren & Partners has assisted clients:
- liaise with lawyers, regulatory departments, Irish Revenue and other parties to cut through the "red tape" of setting up operations.
- by providing non executive directors and interim financial controller services
- where requested, liaised with service providers to address ad-hoc business issues such as banking, recruitment, IT installation, office space etc.
Read our Looking back on 2018 review article.