Capital Gains Tax
Capital gains tax arises from the implementation of capital transactions. We help our clients minimise the capital gains tax payable on these transactions by:
- maximising the benefit of tax reliefs, e.g. retirement relief,
- taking full advantage of tax efficiencies, such as:
- crystallising capital losses to shelter future capital gains,
- asset transfers to the next generation if assets are currently at low values,
- restructuring the shareholdings in your business tax efficiently.
- accessing tax exemptions such as those that apply to certain gains arising on property and disposals of trading subsidiaries.
Our expertise is brought to bear on a wide range of matters to lessen your capital gains tax burden.