Warren & Partners want to hire an Assistant Tax Manager / Tax Manager. Great opportunity and super prospects for AITI qualified individual.
Office located in Dublin 4 with a ‘hybrid’ working model incorporating up to three days per week working from home.
The individual will largely focus on the delivery of tax planning advice to companies and their stakeholders on matters such as reorganisations, MBOs, pre-sale planning, shareholder partitions etc. The candidate will be given the opportunity to expand their knowledge of related shareholder issues such as entrepreneur relief, retirement relief and business asset relief and you will report directly to a Tax Partner.
You will be part of an expanding team where in addition to the above, you will gain excellent experience across a broad range of private client and capital taxes services including complex personal tax advisory matters, estate and succession planning, and cross border tax planning.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a good academic record who is keen to progress their career. The successful candidate will have endless opportunities to interact directly with clients and develop their own career as part of the process.
A generous remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered.
Warren & Partners is one of the longest established specialist tax advisory firms in Ireland and looking to expand its team.
We are a boutique tax and business advisory firm, specialising in developing bespoke tax solutions for our corporate and private clients.
Our firm consists of a multidisciplinary team of experienced tax professionals, each of whom has a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of tax law and how tax law interacts with the business and personal interests of our clients. Our clients are drawn from all areas of the Irish indigenous business community. We work with family businesses, large and small private companies, their shareholders, and high net worth individuals to advise them on all aspects of their tax affairs including personal tax planning, design and implementation of estate and succession plans tailored to meet the desired objectives of our clients, asset holding structures, corporate governance, and corporate restructuring.
- Preferably you should have an accountancy qualification and be AITI qualified with relevant experience.
- Good academic track record.
- Previous experience of working with clients to advise them on personal taxation, shareholder matters, capital taxes matter, corporate restructuring, and estate and succession planning would be preferable.
- Other relevant non-tax experience working in accounting and finance roles will also be considered.
- A desire to develop strong tax technical knowledge across CAT, CGT, and income tax with a broad knowledge across other tax heads.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and showing an interest in growing their ability to analyse and solve client issues in a proactive and practical manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ambitious, hardworking and honest individual with integrity.
- Have an interest in growing a good sense of commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Commitment to work to meet client deadlines.
- Desire to learn and develop their own professional profile.
How to Apply?
Please click Apply Now below or email your CV to Tom Mahon at email@example.com.