Warren & Partners are seeking to recruit a tax senior or semi-senior to our team. We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements for the right candidate and we continue to offer a hybrid working model in an open and friendly environment. This is a superb chance for a tax trainee to join our knowledgeable team and gain experience in a broad range of private client-related tax matters.
Qualified / Part-Qualified, Senior /Semi-Senior
Office located in Dublin 4 with a ‘hybrid’ working model incorporating a minimum of two days per week in the office and up to three days per week working from home.
Warren & Partners is one of the longest established specialist tax advisory firms in Ireland.
We are a boutique tax and business advisory firm, specialising in developing bespoke tax solutions for our clients.
Our firm consists of a multidisciplinary team of experienced tax professionals, each of whom has a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of taxation and how taxation interacts with the business and personal interests of our clients.
Our clients are drawn from all areas of theIrish indigenous business community. We work with family businesses, large and small private companies, their shareholders, and high net worth individuals to advise them on all aspects of their tax affairs including personal tax planning, design and implementation of estate and succession plans tailored to meet the desired objectives of our clients, asset holding structures, corporate governance, and corporate restructuring.
We advise our clients on all Irish tax heads and we also have significant expertise in Global Mobility issues.
Important characteristics of our firm in terms of the client service that we offer are accessibility, responsiveness, and technical excellence.
This role offers a suitable candidate the opportunity to be part of an expanding private client team where you will gain excellent experience across a broad range of private client services including complex personal tax advisory matters, estate and succession planning, M&A transactions, corporate reorganisations and cross border tax planning.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified or part-qualified tax professional at senior or semi-senior level.
We are also interested meeting candidates who may prefer a part-time or flexi-time role that fits best with their personal circumstances.
Warren & Partners are happy to offer generous study leave with dedicated assistance for ITI examinations where required.
- Assist in the management of income tax compliance for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of tax computations and returns
- Liaising with Revenue in respect of client matters
- Perform research on tax technical issues and assist in the drafting of relevant tax advice to clients as required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and other service providers to those clients.
- AITI qualified / part-qualified with relevant experience (we will consider other relevant qualifications for candidates with relevant experience)
- Previous experience of working with private clients to advise them on personal taxation, shareholder matters and estate and succession planning would be preferable
- Other relevant non-tax experience working in accounting and finance roles will also be considered
- A desire to develop strong tax technical knowledge across CAT, CGT and income tax with a broad knowledge across other tax heads
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ambitious, hardworking and honest individual with integrity.
How to Apply?
Please click Apply Now below or email your CV to Tom Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.